Catholic Church is a threat to America -- we need to ban Catholics and their dens of pedophilia
AnAmericanCitizen
2009-12-10 19:15:45 UTC
Reading this, should one suppose that all conservatives are catholic?...AAC
In 1960, presidential candidate John F. Kennedy was compelled to give
a speech to rebut claims that a Catholic couldn't govern independently
" I believe in an America that is officially neither Catholic,
Protestant nor Jewish; where no public official either requests or
accepts instructions on public policy from the Pope, the National
Council of Churches or any other ecclesiastical source; where no
religious body seeks to impose its will directly or indirectly upon
the general populace or the public acts of its officials ... "
And now, nearly fifty years later, as we watch the continuing
machinations of Ben Nelson (D-NE) and other anti-choice senators to
hold health care reform hostage to their religious beliefs, it's
become clear that we no longer live in the America that J.F.K.
The Senate took a crucial step toward a showdown on abortion with the
introduction of an amendment by Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) and nine
other anti-abortion-rights senators. [...]
Casey, Nelson and other lawmakers worked closely with the U.S.
Conference of Catholic Bishops to come up with language that would
meet the church's requirements. In a letter sent to all 100 senators
Monday, the bishops endorse the Nelson amendment.
Of course we saw the same thing last month ahead of the House vote on
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops delivered a critical
endorsement to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Saturday by signing off
on late-night agreement to grant a vote on an amendment barring
insurance companies that participate in the exchange from covering
abortions.
And now that congress has the official okie dokie that they've met the
church's requirements, perhaps they can take a moment to explain why
in the hell they're accepting instructions on public policy from a
group whose only legislative authority is supposed to be sending up
smoke signals.
Patriot Games
2009-12-12 20:19:16 UTC
My imposter is kinda stupid, eh?
Day Brown
2009-12-14 19:46:27 UTC
Post by AnAmericanCitizen
Reading this, should one suppose that all conservatives are catholic?...AAC
My imposter is kinda stupid, eh?
ITs also a case of 'be careful what you ask for'. "Natural Liberty" by
the Sage-Femme collective is a 450 page run down on herbal abortions.
There are lotsa very effective alternatives. Afterwards, when a women
sees a doctor, he'll list it as a "miscarriage" since there's no sign of
invasive surgery. So, we wont be seeing abortions or abortion clinics
any more. <snurk>.

And of course, the witches who provide the service will also be
introducing the girls to a new religion that does not think sex is evil,
it just needs more careful management.